Molds are mostly toxic for us humans, a bathroom is an easy garden for mold growth since bathrooms are commonly damp and humid. Asides from damaging your bathrooms’ appearance, it also damages the foundation of your walls, floors, and ceilings. They grow because of lingering moisture caused by lack of ventilation, leaking toilets, sinks or pipes, or your wet and damp wallpaper and fabrics in your bathroom. Molds are unwanted since it has a lot of bacteria and also produce allergens and irritants which can damage our health.
Molds are toxic
Molds have a wide range of variant - there are a lot of common molds that are toxic not just for us humans, but also for animals and some materials. There are some that causes different unwanted reactions to your body. One type of mold can cause frequent allergic reactions to people and pets, another can cause severe allergic reactions, diseases and internal bleeding, and another can cause watery eyes, sore throats and other physical health problems.
Allergies and asthma
You must take note that even if people in your house are not prone to allergies and irritations, molds are still dangerous for what they carry, which is a lot of bacteria. Molds always causes allergies and asthma or other irritations to our body which can escalate quickly and cause some serious diseases.
It is dangerous for pets
Our pets such as our dogs or cats are small beings. Just because they’re animals doesn’t mean they’re immune to the dangerous effects of mold. Our house pets are most likely sensitive to molds too, since dogs and cats commonly like to sniff stuff, they might end up in your bathroom sniffing those dangerous molds. It can affect them severely like mold poisoning - symptoms of mold poisoning include respiratory distress, lethargy, vomiting, coughing and etc. If mold poisoning is left untreated it can lead to severe health problems.
You could be prone to health problems
Children are most likely prone to health problems. If a mold is not cleaned and it stays intact as it is, it becomes airborne which we will most likely inhale. If this occurs frequently, we are building up mold bacteria's in our body which are damaging our health and immune system. It will make us prone to diseases and when we catch some diseases it could be fatal.
Need a PLUMBING SERVICE?
CALL US NOW!